Suttons Bay, Michigan, United States 49682
The Lodge is the ultimate beach house vacation rental. Enjoy 146' of private sugar sand beach on beautiful Suttons Bay. This newly renovated home hosts 10 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. We can accommodate up to 20 of your closest friends and family, perfect for large families or groups. Enjoy the breathtaking bay views while relaxing in the 6 person hot tub, located on the expansive deck just steps away from the water. Located just two blocks from downtown Suttons Bay Village, it is the ideal location. Walk into town to enjoy the many one of a kind shops and delicious restaurants. Centrally located between Traverse City and the Leelanau Peninsula, there is a plethora of never ending activities for all seasons.
• Shop many unique stores
• Choose from one of many fine dining restaurants located in the village
• Hike the trails of Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore Park
• Fish Suttons Bay or one of the many nearby lakes
• Visit any of fourteen Leelanau County wineries and vineyards
• Swim, Ski, Boat, Splash, Laugh, Have Fun!
• Try your luck at Leelanau Sands Casino (only 4 miles north!)
Other Leelanau County attractions to see nearby:
• Leland (Visit Historic Fishtown)
• The Mantiou Islands
• Grand Traverse Lighthouse
• Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes and National Lakeshore Park
• Interlochan Center for the Arts
There Is Always Something to Do! (or Just Simply Relax!)
Key Residence Features:
• 146' sugar sand private beach two dozen steps outside the back door
• 6 person hot tub "on the beach"
• Fully equipped and remodeled kitchen with brand new granite, stainless steel Kitchen-Aide appliances, Keurig, crockpot, and a blender
• Expansive living room features a wood burning fire place and 65-inch flat-screen cable TV
• Other amenities include a gas grill, extensive 2-story porch with outdoor furniture, private dock, private beach, fire pit, 55-inch flat-screen cable TV in the upstairs viewing room, and 48-inch flat-screen cable TV in the kitchen, fully stocked laundry room, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, parking, and much more!
• Enjoy access to an onsite dock!
• Boating opportunities: Suttons Bay is a wonderful sheltered waterway on which to enjoy boating activities. Water skiing, sailing, motoring, standup paddleboard, canoe or kayaking and wind surfing all can be enjoyed. However, Suttons Bay is part of the Great Lake Michigan. So, the water can be cold in the spring and early summer, and rough any time of the season. Docking a boat anywhere on the Bay for any extended period of time simply is not safe due to changing conditions. We allow small boats 24 feet or less to dock, briefly, at their own risk, for drop-off or pickup. Small craft may be beached, at the owner’s risk, if appropriate. Otherwise, boats must be anchored offshore or rental slips are available at the nearby Suttons Bay Village Marina, https://www.leelanau.cc/sbvlgmarina.asp. There is a free public boat launch just north of town. One boat trailer may be parked on the lawn to the south of the Lodge driveway, just behind the property dumpster.
• Prime waterfront location - enjoy boating, fishing, swimming and more
Suttons Bay is a vibrant year round village, come enjoy the fall with a full palette of the changing colors – also indulge in the great fishing (or hunting) in the fall or spring. Tour one of the many wineries in the area anytime of year. Hike, bike or cross country ski the Leelanau Trail that is just across the street. Or cool off in the crystal clear waters of Suttons Bay in the summer. There is always something to do or just simply relax and enjoy the scenery surrounding the Cottages On Suttons Bay.
-The guest remains responsible for all loss or damage to property or contents, and we reserve the right to seek reimbursement for all loss or damage in the event the purchased coverage is insufficient or denied.
-We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate persons with disabilities, we have a regular guest who uses a wheelchair. Please contact us for specifics.
-We have a hot tub which is usually available however due to guest use we cannot guarantee its availability. We apologize but we do not offer refunds if the hot tub or other amenities are unavailable during your visit.
- No smoking.
- Pet friendly with $150 fee per stay (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed).
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact CottagesOnSuttonsBay@gmail.com for additional information).
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
Deck / Patio / Balcony
Dishes & Utensils
Kayak / Canoe
Lawn / Garden
Pack 'n Play Travel Crib
Sports & Activities
Bath towels provided
Hot Tub (No children age 5 or under allowed in the hot tub)
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay||Max Stay|
|Standard Rate||$1393 / night||$1393 / night||$9750 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|OFF SEASONJan 01 2020 - Apr 30 2020||$1000 / night||$1000 / night||$7000 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY OFF SEASON 2020May 01 2020 - May 20 2020||$1300 / night||$1300 / night||$9100 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY SUMMER 2020May 21 2020 - Jun 12 2020||$1400 / night||$1400 / night||$9800 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY SUMMER 2020Jun 13 2020 - Jun 27 2020||$1440 / night||$1440 / night||$10080 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|STANDARD RATE 2020Jun 28 2020 - Jul 03 2020||$1535 / night||$1535 / night||$10745 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|SUMMER HOLIDAY RATEJul 04 2020 - Jul 11 2020||$1560 / night||$1560 / night||$10920 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|STANDARD RATE 2020Jul 12 2020 - Aug 14 2020||$1535 / night||$1535 / night||$10745 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|LATE SUMMER 2020Aug 15 2020 - Aug 29 2020||$1275 / night||$1275 / night||$8925 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|LATE SUMMER 2020Aug 30 2020 - Aug 31 2020||$1250 / night||$1250 / night||$8750 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY OFF SEASON 2021May 01 2021 - May 26 2021||$1300 / night||$1300 / night||$9100 / week||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|EARLY SUMMER 2021May 27 2021 - Jun 11 2021||$1400 / night||$1400 / night||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|EARLY SUMMER 2021Jun 12 2021 - Jun 26 2021||$1440 / night||$1440 / night||$10080 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|STANDARD RATEJun 27 2021 - Jul 02 2021||$1535 / night||$1535 / night||$10745 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|SUMMER HOLIDAY RATEJul 03 2021 - Jul 09 2021||$1560 / night||$1560 / night||$10920 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|STANDARD RATE 2021Jul 10 2021 - Aug 13 2021||$1535 / night||$1535 / night||$10745 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|LATE SUMMER 2021Aug 14 2021 - Aug 28 2021||$1275 / night||$1275 / night||$8925 / week||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
This is my second time staying at The Lodge and I just can't say enough about it. Everything you could ever want or need, every amenity, not to mention the view and location to wineries, distilleries, restaurants, shopping, etc. The layout is perfect for a large group and there are even great nooks and crannies to get away from it all (if needed). Everything was exceptionally clean and well maintained. I will be staying here again and would definitely recommend it and have to friends and family.
Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Lodge. Plenty of room for everyone (14). If you wanted to be alone you could if you wanted to be with family the deck was great for that. Water was wonderful. Our teenagers and older too, enjoyed walking into town (short 2 blocks). Lots to do and if not, relaxing on the deck or in the water was perfect. Highly recommend for large family.
We had the opportunity to stay in The Lodge in May 2018. It is an amazing lakefront property with all the amenities you'll need for a fabulous week. The home is huge with rooms to comfortably fit our group of over 20. The rear of the house faces Sutton's Bay and is immaculate. I'd highly recommend you get a group of family and friends together and book your stay now! Enjoy the wonderful northern Michigan summers or the sportsman's winter. Can't beat this place!
Literally: a great experience. Great location, with direct access to the beach and the lake. The house is very cozy, and the hosts had everything ready for our arrivals (towels, sheets, blankets).Great outdoor space: BBQ and hot tub definitely made a difference in our stay. I particularly recommend the lodge to large group of people.
We came with a big group of...big friends and this place accommodated us fantastically! There are so many different areas to spend time, all with different vibes. The core living room has comfy couches, a fireplace, and cozy wood interiors, so you feel like you're in a cottage. Next to that there's a bay room with lots of waterfront windows, filled with light, so you can enjoy the view while playing cards or having meals. Then outside there's a patio and yard with lounge chairs, beach chairs, umbrellas for shade, a fire pit, and a hot tub--plenty of ways to enjoy the private beachfront space! And then there's the clear, sandy, gradual beach out front--even though the water was chilly that time of year, we couldn't resist an invigorating dip! And when I wanted a moment away from the group, there were plenty of sofas nestled throughout the place to drink a cup of tea and read a book or catch up on the outside world. Oh, and one more thing, maybe the most important for big groups: bathrooms! Even though we were at maximum capacity I only waited for a bathroom once, which is better than I have it at home! Amazing place--I can't wait to come back.
Great Group Getaway
We had the most amazing weekend at the lodge. The lake front is beautiful, the fire pit was a huge hit and the hot tub added that perfect end to every night. There was plenty of space and beds to accommodate our very large group and plenty of bathroom space (and hot water) for everyone. It is perfectly located near a great grocery store, and we took a wine tour directly to and from the lodge that highlighted some of this region’s best wines. It was an amazing weekend made even better by the perfect facilities and location of this great getaway.
Perfect House for Large Group
This house is amazing and perfect for a large family or group of friends! Spacious but still cozy and plenty of bedrooms with great beds! 20 people stayed with my husband and I for a weekend in this house and never once did it feel crowded! Kitchen is beautiful and the hot tub basically on the water was a huge hit!
Great Early Summer Friends Weekend
The Lodges on Suttons Bay is a great property for a large group. Plenty of space for entertaining combined with an amazing view and fantastic location really combines for a wonderful vacation. Hope to go back year after year!
Lovely & relaxing winter getaway
Our family greatly enjoyed our winter stay here. The house is spacious, but also has a cozy feel, plus the view and location is amazing!